Only Yours



What happens when you see the love of your life looking all hot? Wait let me complete... and dancing with a bikini clad woman ;) ? A funny one shot on the after effects of this disastrous situation!

Genre : Rom-Com



  
Sakshi walked (almost ran) across the muddy path of the forest... cursing and grumbling furiously as she trekked above the small hill with the distant voice of Arjun saying “Sakshi! Wait a min!” 

“How dare he do this! ” she cursed again as she walked further on...

Reaching the edge of the forest Sakshi just sat with a thud with her feet in the cool lake... her dress fluttering against the winds... she broke into a sob recalling the past events...

Sakshi had slipped into a black colored dress...

Looking hot - that would be a total understatement for Sakshi...  she looked no less than a diva... she had draped over a matching scarf as well... - which just added to her look...

Having collected all the information she had and passing on to Sameer she headed to the dance floor where she got the shock in her life...

He was there on the dance floor... wearing a tight black shirt and jeans... she could almost see his perfectly carved body - but wait that is not what shocked her... that had delighted her..

It was her - some female who practically clung on to Sakshi’s man - her Arjun! (Okay I am not that vocal about that nor is he - but then publicly if you are not with me means that you won’t be with anyone either!) 

That female was practically clawing his shoulders as he gripped her waist hard and his other hand seemed to be caressing her hair... she seemed drunk - like obvious! And then her hands went up and down his abs...

“WTH!!!! TERI.. TERI!!!” Sakshi’s mind roared at that bikini clad woman... especially that point when she rose up on her toes and kissed his jaws - rather smooched lazily on his jawlines... and that damned smooch was like never lasting....

“.............” Sakshi’s mind was frozen and blank... 

she had stopped the ability to stop thinking and was having a zone out moment of thrashing and throttling that woman to death...

Sameer on the other hand was enjoying his private time with Ayesha... Shree too was indirectly flirting with Liza... and here Arjun with this female who - ok, accepted he looks good, ok handsome.. fine! devilishly handsome... but it does not mean that this female can practically climb on him... damned - that too she was in a bikini!!!!

And the fact that he allowed it....

Mind filled with rage and profanities... she just stood behind Arjun while he lazily danced with that woman - whose lips barely had any intentions to leave his jaw..

Suddenly Arjun turned behind... 

He looked at my dress and his eyes kind of turned into sauce pans...

But he seemed to realize what was his situation - with a lipstick smudged jawline...

“Sh*t!” he swore looking at my eyes... yeah that is when his eyes practically turned into sauce pans...

“No.. Sak..” he tried to advance towards me when I felt the tears flow out of my eyes... 

“No.. wait..” Arjun tried to touch my shoulder.. and that’s when that chudail said “ Baby..”

That was more than enough for me...

Shoving him hard on his stomach... I ran into the forest...

“Sakshi wait a min!” Arjun screamed and I guess he came behind me... but I cared a damn about that... 

While I ran as if the devils were behind me...

Without any phone or anything - the biggest mistake of my life...

“ouch!” I screamed as I tripped over a stone landing into the lake... but I managed to balance myself... still not saving myself from the gash on my dainty leg...

I sat with a thud and let my legs float in the water... the water stung my gash... but it was nothing compared to the pain that I was suffering in my heart...

Present...

As the tears slowly dried on my cheeks due to the wind I stood up and hobbled towards a cove out there... 

“Ah!” I winced in pain shooting up from my leg... it was bad...

“I HATE YOU ARJUN!!!!” I screamed at the top of my voice

Wiping away the remaining tears, I thought of one thing which might make me feel better...

I turned around to jump into the lake...

The minute I felt the cool water all around me my heart stopped... no.. not because of the coolness... because a familiar pair of strong arms gripped across my waist and pulled me straight into the muscle wall... I softly led out a whisper as I felt him right next to me...

“What were you even thinking?” he growled next to my ear... sending shivers down my spine with the close contact...

He turned me to face him... I closed my eyes shut ready for another sys session when I slightly opened them to see a gaping Arjun Rawte looking at me...

Flashback - Arjun’s pov...

“Damn Sam! How longer do I have to carry this thing out? Ab toh saare baatein bhi bahar aa chuke hai!” I complained for the tenth time as that filthy bikini clad woman looked at me somewhat seductively and advanced towards me...

Sam just chuckled on the other line “Arjun, chill... see just keep her going jab tak na police force aa jaata hai to arrest her - haan tu sahi tha... she is the murderer...” Sam said and then the line went quiet...

“Sam - like obvious main kabhi ghalat nahi hota -par mujhe bali ka bakra kyun hona hai!” I gritted back... the line still silent... I looked around to find Sam busy playing with Ayesha’s locks and planting a soft kiss on her cheeks...

That blew my mind “Abbey roadside Romeo you two can book a room and do whatever you want... tu yaha mazaa le raha hai aur mera kissi bhi waqt izzat lut sakta hai!” I gritted again - especially when she clawed my shoulders...

I just gripped her waist so as to she stops “male - violating” me! From the line I hear Ayesha chuckling hard on what I said... I smiled in an evil fashion...

“DAMN IT!” Sam screamed into my ears... I laughed for the basic fact that I ruined his kiss - again! (yes... I have always been the greatest in ruining their office romance!)

Then suddenly I felt this filthy miss bikini smooch my jaw - what! I felt like running away from her - it’s just that I don’t hit women - else ab tak woh ek achi khaasi paratha ban jaati!

“Female just leave my jawline!” my mind spat at her... “Police - why don’t you guys come faster - sach main movies aur reality main yeh baaki ke force hero ki izzat lutne ke baad ayega!” I slightly muttered disgustingly... 

I somehow put my hand in her hair.. God she reacted as if I was caressing her! Truth being that I was setting a chip on the back of he head...

“DAMN IT!” Sam screamed again....

“What.. ab maine kya kiya!” I said... c’mon... Ayesha was near the bar counter at the moment... so impossible I ruined the romance between the two...

“Tu gaya!” Sam said...

“Kya?” I asked back confused while that female... Ugh!

“Peeche mud yaar!” Sam said exasperatedly!

Now I turned around... what ! 

When my eyes stuck on beautiful legs... wow... wait I know her.... then I looked up to see... *gulp*... obviously I know her... *gulp* 

Sakshi! 

Her eyes boiling in rage... and I felt my temples would burst any second!

“Sh*t!” I swore knowing what she was thinking...

I am not that kind of a guy!

Then I saw precious tears fall from her pretty eyes...

“No Sak...” I said to find her move away and more tears falling...

I tried to reach her “No.. Sakshi..” and that was exactly the cue when that disgusting murderer female said “Baby..” 

I went a little ahead and Sakshi shoved me hard on my stomach.. “ow..” 

I left that female on the dance floor and went to catch up with Sakshi... “Sakshi... wait a min!”

“Sam handle that female!” I said and threw my earpiece away...

I turned back to see Sam nodding and immediately going towards her...

“Sakshi” I shouted out loud in the forest... apart from my echo where could she be?

“Shoot... Sam saho keh raha tha.... pehle se hi Sakshi ko sab kuch bata na chahiye tha about this undercover... ab toh gaya! Pata nahi mere baare main kya kya soch rahi hogi!” I muttered furiously and also added a few of Sam borrowed lines... Damn it!

That’s when I stopped for a sec and looked for the muddy track below... I saw her heel tracks... “Kya baat hai Acp Arjun! Found the evidence... bus ab sirf Sakshi ko dhoonda hai...” I muttered and started following it carefully...

But wait forest main... is she safe... “kitna khatra ho sakta hai... kya Sakshi... forest main akele jaana safe nahi hai - yeh baat samjhi ya samjhaaun!” I said mentally giving her a sys session...

Then finally I see her sitting by a lake... 

In spite of me being sweaty, muddy and exhausted... seeing her face lightened my spirits...

And I looked at her... and kept on looking... she looked - I forgot thinking what else to say as I admired her beauty...

The dress fluttering gave her an angelic effect...

Her beautiful collarbones... the dress was practically made for her... she looked no less than a diva... her hair flying through... that is when a pang of guilt hit me...

Did she dress up for me?
I tried to imagine her situation in dressing up the best for me and then knowing that I am with another girl - her anger was justified... but I was not with that female!!!!

My heart stopped seeing her tears which she wiped away...

She seemed to limp while going to the cove... wait she’s injured!

“Pata tha yeh kahi na kahi apne aap ko chot pohochayegi!” I grumbled trying to follow her...

When she screamed “I HATE YOU ARJUN!” 

That just broke my heart at that moment into million pieces.. no she could never hate me... no way!!!

Sakshi would never hate me... she has to listen to me... angrily I was about to walk to her when I saw her looking into the lake..

“KYA! Kahi yeh suicide to nahi karni waali!!” My mind alerted and my suspicions come true when she jumps into the lake...

I run towards the lake and jump into it as well...

Present...

Arjun was shocked beyond words to see Sakshi’s wet look... her beautiful cheeks... pouty lips... slick wet hair... few strands dangling around her face... her beautiful neck line... oh God.. she looked so innocent and gorgeous... 

But her pretty eyes were tight shut... then she opened them.. “Meri Publicist! Kya usse sach main lagta hai ki mai usse sys session dunga!” He chuckled slightly but then his gaze went back to her wet form... and he remembered he had to be angry....

“Suicide kyun karni chali!” he growled at her...
“Kya? Kisne kaha ki main suicide karni jaa rahi hoon!” Sakshi said furious... she shoved him again and walked off towards the edge of the lake...

“Mujhe laga ki...” Arjun muttered...

“Pyaar karti hoon par itna nahi ki agar tum mujhe dhoka do toh main suicide karne chali jaati!” Sakshi shouted back at him...

Arjun grinned and caught her hand and pulled her back.. “Toh pyaar karti ho na?” He said naughtily while blowing softly into her ears... 

“Shut up Arjun!” she said flustered at her words and tried to push him back...

He gripped her arms harder and pulled her closer to him... she started trembling and shivering... “Jab pyaar karti ho toh zor zor se I hate you Arjun kyun keh rahi thi ha? Aur tum mujhe bohot pyaar karti ho... I know that... apne jaan se bhi zyaada...” He rested his forehead against hers...

But Sakshi just wriggled free of his hold and said in a grave manner... “Sahi kaha tumne... bohot pyaar karti hoon tumse...” She jumped out of the lake, ignoring the pain and started walking towards another unknown path... 

He followed suit and asked “Kaha jaa rahi ho?” 

“Jab itna pyaar karti hoon ke chah ke bhi nafrat na karoon toh wohi kar rahi hoon which is right - suicide!” she shouted back...

“I don’t know why I hate you bhi theek se nahi bol sakti!” she broke into sobs...
“Tum dusri ladki ke saath maze le rahe the aur main yaha jal rahi hoon!” she cried again... “I can’t take this... it’s better I should die” and before she could  comprehend Arjun walked briskly and locked her lips with his - silencing her for the moment....

She tried to wriggle free but he had caught her firmly... one hand going through her hair to calm her down... the other one tightly gripping her waist...

After few minutes she gave up and responded to him, her arms going around his neck and latching on to him possessively... allowing him to continue his gentle yet passionate manner of apologizing....

After a long time when he softly pulled back while she protested still trying to go closer...a fear that he would leave her.... he rested his head on hers and softly said “Main sirf tumhara hoon... kahi nahi jaa raha hoon...” he wiped the tears forming at the corner of her eyes and enveloped her into a tight embrace...

“I love you too Sakshi... tum mere liye sab kuch ho na jaan.. yeh tum bhi jaanti ho... bas shaayad main izhaar nahi karta... but you know when I do na... kyun bharosa nahi hai mujhpe?” He said in a broken voice...

Patting her head slowly as she snuggled herself in his broad chest he said “Agar tumhe kuch bhi ho jaata toh main apne aap ko maar deta...” she looked up and saw the soft moist forming at the corner of his eyes... as she raised her hands to wipe them he closed his eyes at the feel of her soft hands...

“Sakshi...” Arjun called... Sakshi was still clutching him tightly...

“Hmm” she replied...

“Tumhe pata hai humara case solve ho gaya... the culprit was Samaira, yaad hai uska chehra - Mr. Bakshi ki beti... usne khud apne baap ko maara drugs aur paison ke chakkar main...” he said softly...

Then something clicked in Sakshi... “Wait... Samaira aur uss bikini chudail ki shakal to ek jaisi hai!” 

Arjun started laughing at the way she said chudail! “Ha baba! I had to keep her engaged jab tak police nahi aa jati - yeh Sam ka order tha...I had gripped her waist taaki yeh mere aur kareeb na aaye... aur uske sar pe main ek chip daal raha tha... I was so damn disgusted when she kissed my jaw! Ugh!” he grimaced at that memory... but smiled the minute he saw Sakshi’s mouth turn into a perfect “o”

Then adding in a slightly naughty manner “Waise... Sam ne kaam acha diya, aise orders follow karne main na dil chasbi bohot hoti hai! By the way she did have an awesome figure haan.” he winked

And the next thing he knew was receiving a punch from Sakshi...

“ARJUN! Tum ghatiya ho! I really hate you now!” saying so she ran into that cove cum house and locked the door so he couldn’t come in!

“Kya Arjun tu bhi na... Sherni ko acha khaasa shant kar di aur ab phirse Maa Kali zinda baad!” Arjun muttered...

“But theek hai - isliye toh hi tu roz uspe marr ta hai!  Sakshi - dekhta hoon ke tum kitna door reh sakti ho!” He smiled at his mental planning...

Sakshi found herself in a pretty surrounding... it was so beautiful - for a second she forgot that she had to be angry at a particular Arjun Rawte!

“Arjun se yaad aya..” she smiled touching her lips... it had become slightly swollen due to their ahem... she blushed looking down...

“Sharmati hue kaafi achche lagti ho Sakshi...” a voice boomed in...

She quickly covered up her smiles and turned around in full angry mode...

“ Shut up again Arjun!” she growled... then picking up a kitchen knife!

“Arrey yeh toh poori wild cat ho chuki hai!” he thought!

“Isse ab thanda karna ka toh ek hi tareeka hai - warna kab ka mera sheesh kabab kar degi - waise hi khana acha pakati hai!” he thought looking here and there...

“Jaan main toh mazaak kar raha tha!” He smiled faintly...

Clutching the knife in a tighter manner she advanced towards him “You have a pathetic sense of humor Mr. Rawte... aur don’t worry kyunki mai bilkul mazaak NAHI kar rahi hoon! Maar doonga tumhe!” 

Arjun clutched the flowers on the table and said “Baby for you! I love you yaar!” 

Sakshi threw an entire vase on him “Love you my foot!”

He ducked and he smiled... “Target thora acha practise karo...”

“Get out right now! Ghar chale phir dekhna kitna target practise karti hoon! Milne bhi nahi doonga! Apne aap ETF office main javungi aur apne aap waapas aa javungi! Na chai na lunch serve karoongi! And don’t even think ki bahar ki case main I will accompany you in that SUV!” she snarled...

“Udi Baba.. heh Arjun tu toh Marathi tha - danger waqt pe bangla kaise nikla!” He looked here and there...

“Waise Sakshi  did I tell you ki aise case main itni dil chasbi kyun lagta hai?” he grinned...

“Arjun I swear I will kill you - I swear on our unborn kids!” Sakshi shouted...

“Oh toh tum bachche tak bhi soch chuke ho... nice... toh chalo aaj se hi preparation lete hai!” he winked...

Sakshi looked at him “Haww! Besharam!” she threw a plate to him...

“Ouch! Sakshi! Aur besharmi ki kaisi baat aayi - mere seva bachche kaise aa sakte hai! Woh kaise aate hai - jab hum romance ke mood main aayenge then I will take you to the bedroom phir I will turn off the lights phir...” he stopped seeing Sakshi look down and blush immensely...

“Phir?” she blurted out and covered her mouth with her palm...

And the next moment Sakshi found herself on the couch with Arjun on top of her...

“Arjun!” she barely said with her eyes popped out...

“Sawaal ka jawaab de raha hoon jaan.. phir main tumhari kapde..” Arjun said naughtily near her ear...

Sakshi shivered and said in fake anger “Arjun mujhe kuch nahi sunna aur nahi tumse baat karna!”

“Lo khud hi sawaal ka jawaab de di tumne!” Arjun said 

“Hein? Kaise?” she asked truly puzzled...

Slipping his hand under her and working to remove the zip he faintly mumbled... “Kyunki tumhe bhi achi se pata hai ki iske baad na main kuch kahoonga na tum kuch bologi ... sirf ek doosre ke...” he didn’t complete her sentence as he saw her stiffen the minute his hands touched her bare back and her dress go loose...

“Sakshi....” he said softly looking at her flushed face and close eyelids...

Removing his own shirt as well he went near to her and kissed her eyelids...

Reaching near her ear as he kissed the earlobe gently and turned her back... gently caressing her bare back  and neared to kiss her shoulder when she got up and hugged him tight...

His heart beat going fast he drew small patterns on her back while she clutched him tighter each passing second...

He went near her ear and whispered... “Sakshi..”

“Hmm?” she answered softly...

“May I?” he said in a husky voice.. hugging her back...

She looked at his darkened eyes... she knew what was coming up... she gently pecked his lips as her answer...

He smiled broadly and turned off the table lamp and swiftly removed all the barriers and laid her on the couch and joined her soon....

The forest that night was the witness of their beautiful union...

Their names echoed around professing their unbound love for each other... no other person could ever come in between them

**************************************

“Damn it! Yeh Arjun kab aayega!” Sam growled in frustration as this woman tried to cling on him again!

Fortunately the police came and he handed her over to them gratefully...

“Chaar ghante se zyaada ho chuka hai jabse Arjun jaa chuka hai! Gaya tha shaam 7:30 baje ab 12:30 baj gaye hain... yaato sach main Sakshi gayab ho chuki hai yaa Arjun ne Sakshi ko dhund hi liya hoga.. but wait dhund ke kar kya raha.... Damn it Sam - tu bhi na itna fattu kaise ho sakta hai!” Sameer laughed looking at his phone - the date, 27th June...

Wiping off the lipstick marks (God that girl was a serious chipku!) Sameer just smiled and laughed again!

**************************************

Next morning or maybe afternoon Arjun opened his eyes with sunlight streaming through the windows... His Sakshi was looking like a cute kitten as she slept... she snuggled closer to him... he could feel her gentle puffs of breathe on his chest...

He smiled and wrapped an arm around her while she put her head up and hid herself in the crook of his neck...

He looked at the beauty in front of him... the content closed eyes... the glowing cheeks... the red swollen lips... her perky little nose... her beautiful hair spread around... and then his eyes shifted to the beautiful marks he had given her... he had done a fine job! He chuckled on that... especially the one at the place where the neck and shoulder met... he kissed her softly there... in case it had hurt her...


“Arjun... sone do na.. subah subah toh bas soye the! Tum toh phirse shuru ho gaye!” She mumbled against his neck...

“Acha... sirf tum akeli hi jagi hui thi na... main toh as if kabka so gaya!” He chuckled

“Naughty!” she looked up and opened her eyes

Sakshi gave him a loving breathtaking smile the minute she opened her eyes... to see Arjun looking at her as if he saw her never before... 

“Aise dekh rahe ho jaise pehle kabhi nahi dekha!” she laughed and turned when she groaned a bit...

“Kya hua... oh ok I get it! Zyaada sore feel kar rahi ho?” He winked at her!

“Uffo! Tum bhi na!” She blushed... 

“Agar har case ki ending aise ho toh main life bhar aise cases hi karta rahoonga!” He laughed to earn a slap on his chest from Sakshi...

“Waise iss baar kuch zyaada hi mark kar dia na tumhe.. yaha gale pa...shoulder pe.. yeh colar bones pe... phir” he pointed here and there and his voice trailed off as he pointed lower and lower from the collarbone..

“Ouch!” he screamed pouting as Sakshi hit his hand!

“Arrey Sakshi properly explain toh karne do kaha kaha mark lagaya hai!” he smiled wickedly..

“Shaitan! Mujhe pata hai kaha kaha mark lagaya hai kyunki “coincidentally” mark na tumne mere upar hi lagaya tha! Toh Mr. Rawte... aise kya dekh rahe ho...” she said as he found her staring at her again...

“Yehi ki do saal se har roz yehi subah dekhta hoon Mrs. Rawte but every time it feels like as if it’s the first one!” He said softly kissing her nose tip...

“Kuch zyaada hi romantic nahi ho rahe ho tum? Aaj aisi kya khaas hai hubby dear?” she asked smiling - knowing very well what it was...

“Khaas toh har din hi lagta hai... har waqt lagta hai ki jaise kal hi shadi hui ho...” he smiled recalling their wedding day.. “Aur har raat lagti hai ki jaise ho humari suhaagraat!” he winked...

Before Sakshi could say anything he quipped in “Bolne se pehle apne aap ko dekho... apna point prove kiya hai maine! Aur rahi baat khaas din ka toh..”

He rolled over her and said “Happy anniversary Jaan!” 

Sakshi kissed his forehead “I love you too baby!” 

“Wait I have something for you!” Arjun said excitedly and picked up his thrown jeans... he dug into the pocket and reveled a key...

“Yeh?” she asked..

“Humara naya ghar... Sam ke ghar ke paas hai... it’s our own 4 bedroom flat...” he smiled 

Sakshi looked at him and tears had formed out of her eyes... their own nest... 

He slowly kissed away her tears of happiness...

“Waise mera gift kaha hai?” he asked naughtily eyeing her...

“Kya chahiye tumhe?” She posed ignorant to the hands which had already started to caress her...

Arjun raised his eyebrow and gripped her harder.. as he approached near her she whispered near his ear... “Be gentle”

“Do you think I am wild!” He laughed while biting her earlobe!

“Nahi nahi! Tumhara stamp toh free main mila na mujhe!” She giggled

“Toh Mrs. Sakshi Arjun Rawte... why shouldn’t I be wild? Humara second anniversary hai!” Arjun tried to reason

Sakshi couldn’t stop laughing at his justification!

“ACP Rawte - agar tum zara se bhi wildness dekhai toh humara baby na bohot gussa karenge...” she blushed and hid her face in his chest...

“Ok, no problem bas baby toh...” he mumbled  while nuzzling into her neck when suddenly...

BABY!

“Sakshi.. sach! Baby... tum maa banne waali ho! ” he smiled crying in happiness...

“Nahi... tum papa banne waale ho!” she winked

Arjun laughed and hugged his dear wifey! 

Sakshi softly wiped the tears of happiness... “Nahi Arjun... ab humare zindagi mai sirf khushiyaan hai...” she said softly... letting her own tears fall...

“Arjun” Sakshi asked

“Hmm” Arjun asked

“Agar humara baby ek beta ho toh hum usse Akshat kehke pukaare?” Sakshi asked...

“Perfect... Arjun aur Sakshi ka Akshat... aur agar ladki hui toh... Sanjana ya Arakshi?” Arjun hugged her...

“Nahi - Roshni..” she softly replied...

He looked up and saw his Sakshi... he couldn’t have got anyone in his life apart from Roshni and her... she had expressed his silent wish...

“Hey Arjun... mujhe thank you mat bolo... naam toh main humesha se yeh hi chahti thi... aur rahi baat baby ke - meri akeli ki mehnat thodi na hai!” she winked

“Acha! Sahi ho... par mujhe yaad nahi hai ki maine kya mehnat kiya!” Arjun winked back

“Really?” Sakshi arched her eyebrows and pointing to their state at this moment..

“Toh chalo nikalte hai... ghar bhi toh jaana hai na!” Sakshi pushed Arjun and got up wearing her dress...

Arjun pouted “That won’t help pati dev!” she said and threw his clothes to him... he put on his jeans and shirt  and grumbled all the way...

As the walked out of the place and reached near his SUV then drove back home Sakshi took Arjun’s phone and messaged something...

“Yeh hum?” Sakshi asked looking at the house in front...

“Humara ghar... maine pehle se hi sab kuch ready kar di!” Arjun smiled but then remembered to put on the angry face again...

Sakshi easily ignored that and entered the home... it was beautiful!

As Sakshi went into the bedroom she looked at their photos... she almost became senti...

“Sakku yeh senti nahi balki pati ko manane ka time hain...” Sakshi thought and suddenly pretended to scream....

Arjun came rushing in.. “Sakshi.. kya hua... champ ya princy? You are fine.. oh no!” he fussed over her while Sakshi pulled him towards her...

Not anticipating both fell on the bed..

“Mrs. Rawte?” Arjun grumbled slowly...

“Woh kya hai na... mujhe laga ke ghar se behtar koi jagah nahi hai tumhe yaad dilaane ki ki kya mehnat tumne kiya tha!” she winked...

“Acha! Meri billi mujhe meow!” Arjun grinned and then neared her... “Ab dekho kya halat hoti hai!” Saying he pulled up the blanket...

The room filled with giggles which were soon replaced by soft whimpers...


************************************


Many hours before

Wiping off the lipstick marks (God that girl was a serious chipku!) Sameer just smiled and laughed again!

To see an angry Ayesha looking at him!

(Wah wah Sam aur hass dusro ki barbaadi pe!) MV of Sam

“Sam I get it ki she was suspect and stuff but iska matlab yeh nahi ki you allow her to kiss you... koi bhi biwi yeh baat ko nahi tolerate kar sakti! Samjhe!” she glared at him...

“Love... I tried my best par woh ladki hi aisi thi na.. tumne dekha na what she did with Arjun!” Sameer explained

“Ya right.. acha hua jo Sakshi ne Arjun jiju ko ek solid dhakka diya, main hoti toh shaheed bana deti!” Ayesha flared...

Gulp! Sam just imagined his coffin with India’s flag...

“Woh toh hai... but he will handle... waise Ash...” Sam said while he slid his arm around an angry Ayesha... “Kya hai?” she barked...

“Phati!” Sam’s MV... “Nahi Arjun kehta hai ki biwi ko humesha manana chahiye!” 

“Woh main soch raha tha ki Arjun ki gaye arse ho chuki hai aur ab tak koi bhi nahi aaya... aur kal un dono ka anniversary bhi hai... kya lagta hai.. kya kar rahe hai dono?” Sam winked...

Ayesha just looked down and pushed Sam away... she walked away blushing while Sam ran behind her laughing... they both knew what was coming up!

Shree and Liza were laughing.. “Oye Liza... itna kya has rahi hai? Main tere liye itna nahi karne waala hoon! Shadi ke baad!” Shree said while Liza just pouted and walked to the other side when a phrase stuck back...

“Kya hua Liz?” Shree asked smiling...

“Did u just say shadi ke baad?” Liza said...

“Nahi toh!” Shree faked back...

“Forget it Shree... yeh Mrs. Liza Sen isn’t coming to your house!” Saying Liza walked out smiling....

“Ghar toh baad main... pehle mandir aur church na!” Shree caught up with her and they both went out hand in hand...


*******************************************


Next day - Arakshi’s Anniversary....

“Sam... main aur Arjun aaj kaam pe nahi aa sakte - kuch kaam hai!” Sam’s phone buzzed and a sleepy Sam didn’t even check the message... (this was what Sakshi was typing on Arjun’s phone)

Ayesha chuckled seeing her sleepy husband! “Waise Ash.. kal raat anniversary thi toh Arakshi ki par tu aur tera yeh fattu pati...” she chuckled as she threw a mug of water on Sam..

“Ayesha!” Sam growled and ran behind her... 

“Arrey Sam zyaada mat chilao - Sasha utt jayegi! Aur atleast kapde toh pehenlo!” Ayesha laughed!

Grabbing his pants Sam quietly tiptoed into their garden and then caught Ayesha by her hand and made sure he took revenge for the water!

Ayesha giggled  while Sam nuzzled into her...

“Oh Sam... waise Sakshi aaj chutti maang rahi thi..” Ayesha interrupted their romance...

“Yeh koi bolne ki baat hai - am sure shaam se leke subah tak humari bechari behen ko jaga ke rakha tha Arjun ne!” Sam laughed with Ayesha!

Then Sameer slowly tickled Ayesha and they continued their daily dose of romance...



*****************************



“Yeh sab log ghayab kaha hai!” Chotu grumbled while going to the grocery store...

Arjun and Sameer’s phone were off - same with the ones of their respective wives...

And Shree asked him not to call as he was planning for a full on proposal for Liza...

“Hey Ganpati... saari ladki ko apni pati mila... aur sabko unke patniya! Mera band kyun baja rahe ho!

“Kuch hua kya?” a girl asked...

“Haila 11.30?” Chotu asked shocked

“JI... mera naam Chandni hai... aapka?” she asked

“Ji main Chandrakanth...” Chotu answered...

“Choti - saara samaan pohoch gaye?” An old man asked

“Haan bauji!” Looking at Chotu’s confused face... “Oh woh kya hai na pyaar se log mujhe Choti bula te hain...” she said shying away...

“Oh... woh kya hai na pyaar se log hume Chotu bulate hai!” Chotu smiled back...

“Waise har Sunday tum mujhe 11.30 baje kyun dekhte ho?” She asked....

“Tumhe kaise pata?” chotu asked...

“Kyunki buddhukanth main bhi tumhe dekhti hoon!” She laughed...

Chotu smiled and looked at the side.... and then the Ganpati idol seemed to wink!


******************************************


All the couples had a gala time that evening... having bought a new house Arjun had called over everyone for house warming cum anniversary celebration party...

Well these people too had found their bits of happiness in life... truly for each of them... Arjun-Sakshi, Sameer-Ayesha, Shree-Liza and Chotu-Choti... Rab Ne Banadi Jodi!



****************************************

2 comments: