Sholay Re-Returns


Sakshi swirled the little amber  liquid in her glass, smiling occasionally at the couple before her. The chief of ETF finally managed to ‘patau’ his girl by enacting the famous 80’s hit - Sholay.

If only her love life could have followed a similar direction. She swore she would have had the fill of her life in being a villain in the life of the man she hopelessly loved!

The biggest problem was not falling in love with a man who had been content with his dead wife’s memories, it was that the feeling was mutual!




Over that he refused all her claims of love stating it to be infatuation “My foot! Do saal ka koi infatuation hota bhi hai kya!”

“I swear we’ll make kids and yet he’ll state that I got children from ‘infatuation’!” “Precisely Miss. Anand but trust me I don’t think I will exactly get kids from you without marriage unless you want me to!” He laughed and oh lord… years faded from Arjun’s face when he smiled.

“Are you high Rawte?” I snapped back “Not yet, just very happy that Sam got his life partner, but you tell me what are you mulling about? And what’s with this Rawte?”

“Yeah…” I hate to agree with this insolent man yet I had to say yes… I was happy for my darling best friend Ayesha “Finally he did get the guts to propose her - I say the credit must go to Sippy sahab!” he laughed.

Times had changed, Arjun started to smile more as he got his best friend back in his life. And my my, I loved the angry good for nothing but punching and showing off his se… ahem his fit abs and tough jawlines which were ho…

Forget it.

This teasing Arjun pressed on my nerves till no end. “Why do you like to bait with me so much?” I pouted as he smirked “I feel alive after a long time, your anger kind of makes me feel good. It feels as if I am reliving whenever I tease you or whenever you get on my nerves!” he chuckled and there again, he touched my soft nerve.

He knew I could do anything to make him live again. I slurped in that vile bit of alcohol that soothed my nerves . “You are a tease!” I pushed against his chest while he chuckled and stated “You chose this for yourself Miss. Anand, the feeling’s mutual..” he grinned and I so wanted to kiss… I mean slap him!

Argh! The alcohol seriously took a big time effect on me! The night dwindled on with him being the perfect gentleman and dropping me by his car.

~*~

Sakshi's Point of View

A bright ray of light disturbed me from my moment of tranquility. I snuggled against this warm and comfortable duvet of mine. The sweet fragrance of little flowers brought out the shy girl in me and I cuddled against this pillow when I realised I was wrapped around something strong and masculine.

My body reacted on its own violation and my lips puckered up to graze against a stubble and woah, this was the dream of the century.

I was lying out on the grass with Arjun wrapped around me, sinfully bare - almost. This was a hundred percent HD version of all my dreams. Damn it! I could even watch how beautifully carved this man was.

The lord took his own time in creating him. But I had to admit that this was a shameless dream! I peeked at his bare chested form… woah, he actually did have those ripped pecs and abs? I hid my face aside in shyness, enough was enough - now all I needed was a good wake up call and stare at the lilac walls of my bedroom.

Daring enough I tugged on closer to him as he grunted and placed his arm across my bare waist. Oh it feels so real! I better be married in my dream.

Suddenly he shifts and his stubble pokes my neck. “Ouch!” I yelp as it hurt when his eyes open in slits and widens, murmuring apologies and placing soft kisses.

Damn he needs to shave! It pricks…

WAIT…

IT PRICKS…

WHAT THE.

“Bite me!” I shrieked at him while he frowned and said “What? Sakshi… at this time in the morning!” “Shut up and wait…” I bit my hand and damn it hurt!

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed as he shot up to sit and calm me “Ww.. wait Sakshi baby you do remember what all happened.” he looked tentatively as I tried to recall.

What the hell happened?

I gulped and my eyes widened in horror as I took in the scenario. Arjun and I were lying on his shirt, my shirt flung away on the grass as I am in nothing but my lacy undergarment and tights and he only in his low lying jeans which were riding… low.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” I screamed and fainted.

~*~

“Sashu… get up love.” a soft voice crooned and I felt something cold over my face. I found myself in his arms as he threw droplets of water on my face.

He was still shirtless.

This was not a dream.

And I don’t remember what happened.

“Wear a damn shirt!” I yelled in a strange agony as he gulped and stated we were sitting on it.

I pushed him aside and walked away to only find him gawk at me, blushing furiously I put on my kurti to only find it ripped. Tears sprung up in my eyes as the probable situation cropped in my head.

“Sashu everything’s okay, trust me we haven’t done anything!” he cupped my cheeks and tried to say something when I noticed the buttons of his jeans open “Rapist! Jallad! Khoon pee javungi tumhara! Ek raat kya akeli pee ke tun reh gayi, jungle main mangal karne beithe haan! Agar pyaar karte the aur suhaagraat ka itna manana shauq tha toh shadi karke suhaagraat kar sakte the naaaaa!!!!” I yelled and grabbed his neck while he gulped and tried to cool me.

“Don’t tell me you don’t remember anything!” he placed a hand on his head and sat on the grass “Main lut gaya barbaad ho gaya!” he groaned and I pushed him flat on the grass “Kaminey! Tum kaha se lut gaye! Loota tumne mujhe aur chori ka ilzaam koi aur! Abhi ke abhi shadi karlo warna main tumhai maar dalungi! Raat bhar tumhare saath! Haye rabba! Pata nahi kaise kaise lipte hue the aur tu lut gaya! Keede makode pade tumpe! Maza aya hoga na! Ghar pe kis muh leke javungi!” I moaned and cried while he stared at me.

Aise kya dekh rahe ho! Tune toh woh gaana - main laila laila chilaunga, kurta phadke! Uss gaane ko seriously le liye aur meri kurti ko phaad di!!! Sab kuch dekh liya! Maaf nahi karungi tumhe!” I yapped on when he flipped me on the grass and glared at me.

“Shut up! Mera bhi haalat kharaab hai! How can you not remember what happened last night! Mere favourite shirts ke button tumne phaade! Yaha tumne roka! Pehla kiss tumne diya… sorry diya nahi liya! Phir grass pe tumne mujhe pheka aur rang raliya tumne manaya! Aur inn sab ke bharpai karu main! Bohot na insafi hai!” he shouted while my lower lip trembled in a broken cry.

Bohot na insafi hai re… a haunted female’s voice floated in my ears.

I can’t imagine I almost forced Arjun! I had to be high to actually do anything…

High? Oh lord… what the hell did I do!

He hushed me in his arms like a child while bits and pieces of my memory restored. “Arjun…” I mewed as he placated me with continuous patting.

“What did I do last night?” I gulped as he sighed “Sashu, if you are so hysteric on finding us like this… mera maano, accha hi hai ki kuch yaad nahi hai tumhe!

“I am afraid I am getting some memory!” I confessed and I think he murmured “Sh*t.”

~*~

Thodi si jo peeli hai!” Sakshi gurgled and pulled Arjun into the back of his SUV. “Sakshi, you’re drunk!” Arjun got rid of Sakshi’s clutches and carried her back to the party hall.

“Ayesha, please pass some lemon and curd.” Arjun shook his head as Sakshi jumped in his arms. “Tereko patane ke liye, iss Sameer jaise soocide karna padega!” Sakshi stumbled towards the balcony to get carried in Arjun’s arms.

Arrey ab mat bachaaa!!! Mujhe soocide karna parega phir tereko shadi ko haan bolna padega aur phir mereko bachake mere se shadi karna padega!” Sakshi pouted while Sameer and Ayesha sighed for their little friend squirming in their other friend’s arms.

“I’ll never let you harm yourself in my presence.” Arjun smiled at Sakshi’s naivety while she pouted and suddenly cried “SOOCCCIIIIDEEEE!!!! Main saala apna soocide bhi nahi kar sakti! Iss baat pe soocide!”

As Arjun was busy trying to feed her curd Sakshi tugged on his belt. Alarmed Arjun snapped her hand away “Yeh belt mujhe dede Rawte! Yeh belt mujhe dede Rawte!” Sakshi growled while Arjun looked semi petrified at the intentions of the petite not so innocent woman.

“Sir… aaj kal ladkia ladke ko rape karte hai, dhyaan se - kahi kuch ho na jai, iska toh replacement nahi hota!” Shree whispered while Arjun gulped and muttered “Haan.. wait! Shut up Shree!” Arjun growled while Shree laughed.

“Sakshi! Yeh belt nahi mere pant ka izzat hi samjho! Main yeh nahi dunga!” Arjun glared while Sakshi playfully slapped his face.

Toh yeh belt humko dede Rawte!” Sakshi bit her plump lower lip and winked at him, she almost whispered the last few words and put on every skill of seduction. Arjun just stared at the cheshire cat purring and meowing at him.

He didn’t even realize when she snatched away the belt. “Arjun! Your belt!” Sameer alerted him while Arjun gaped at his pant. Sameer tried to get the belt from Sakshi only to be lashed by her.

“He he he he! Bohot yaarana lagta hai!” Sakshi glared and Sameer backed off. “Holi kab hai… kab hai Holi ha?” Sakshi shouted as the others tried to control their laughter and Sakshi.

“Sakshi, it’s Ayesha and Sameer’s wedding… not Holi.” Chotu tried to interfere to only get lashed by Sakshi and the belt.

Iss holi ko Sameer aur Ayesha ka No I am not in love ka anniversary hoke ab shadi bhi ho gayi… par hum kunwari reh gaye! Kyun?? Kyun??” Sakshi growled while Arjun was in brain freeze mode.

“Arrey oy Samwa! Kitne kunware aadmi hai re!” Sakshi hoisted her dupatta around her head as a flabbergasted Sameer replied “Sakshi… now it’s only Arjun…”

Sakshi whipped the belt on the floor and crawled towards Arjun, marking the cold metal buckle against his jaw she glared “Arrey o Arjuwa… kitne unmarried or un’relationship’ ladkia hai re?”

Sirf ek…” he pointed at Sakshi who pouted and furrowed her eyebrows. “Ek kunwara ladka aur ek kunwari ladki, phir bhi chumma chaati nahi hui! Bohot na insafi hai re! Bohot hi na insafi hai re! Tu toh marega! Ek line bhi nahi maara till date!” Sakshi hit his chest and kept the gun from his back pocket on his head.

“Sakshi! I always ack… acknowledge your efforts! Maine tumhari chai aur biryani khayi hai!” Arjun’s eyes popped out while Sakshi rubbed her chin with the gun and then placed the gun on his head.

Ab goli kha…  he hehe he!” Sakshi laughed while Arjun gulped at the gun on his head as well as gulped with her straddled across his lap.

Aaj tak sirf accidental kiss! Ek proper waala bhi nahi! Desperate bana diya mujhe! Ab toh saza milegi! Baar baar milegi!” Sakshi pushed his chest and tumbled towards the dance floor.

Arrey oh Samwa, kitna salary rakha hai Coehlo mere sar pe?” Sakshi pointed the gun at Sameer who trembled “Sakshi your salary gets till lakhs! You even earn as a reporter.”

“Arjun! See! I am not even behind your money! I earn well enough for myself!” Sakshi grumbled.

Coehlo ke baccho!” Sakshi glared at the other ETFians. “Sir, in the real version, it was soower ke baccho… you know just the comparison.” Shree whispered to Co. Coehlo who looked shocked.

Narad Muni!” Ayesha snarled at Shree who gave a cheeky grin.

Darr gaye? Jo darr gaya so marr gaya!” Sakshi laughed and then pulled Arjun to the dance floor.

“Shree!” “Ji Sarkar!” Shree mocked a salute, thoroughly enjoying Sameer and Arjun’s ragging.

Moosic chalao!” Sakshi barked.

Shree put on Ram Chahe Leela much to the ire of Arjun. Arjun swore to demote Shree when Sakshi pulled him and threw him on the dance floor.

Aye Arjunwa… jab tak tere per chalenge tab tak tere kapde rahenge, tere per ruke toh idhar shame shame puppy shame!” Sakshi barked and settled on a couch.

“Now danase!” Sakshi settled as Arjun gulped and prayed to the lords to help him.

“BUHAHAHA… ab tera kya hoga Samwa? Chotuwa? Coehlwa? Danase along with Arjunwa!” Sakshi bellowed while Coehlo was thinking what phooti kismat made him her uncle and her, his niece!

Ram chahe Leela, Leela chahe Ram
In dono ke love me duniya ka kya kaam?

Sakshi removed Arjun’s jacket and flung across the room while Arjun crossed his arms across his chest as Sakshi tore off the buttons. Sameer, Coehlo and Chotu ran out of the hall not wanting to be Sakshi’s victims.

“Eggjactly! Just little louve… nothing more…” Sakshi cried as Arjun cupped her cheeks, her pain scalding his heart.

“I love you Arjun, tell me mujhme bura kya hai? I am not good enough na? Shall I leave? I say bye bye? Tell me once I will leave.” Sakshi shot at the speakers and trudged out with a heavy heart.

“Gabbar dies! Veeru ruk! Gabbar joining… soocide.. soocide!” Sakshi trudged towards the car, sitting in it like a lost schoolgirl and tried to punch her heart with a coton - her ‘soocide’.

Arjun sighed and took her for a little drive near his house.

“I do love you too Sakshi.” he murmured and tucked back a lock as Sakshi stared at him in shock.

“You l..l.. love Gabbar?” Sakshi stared as Arjun laughed and nodded. Sakshi flung onto his arms and sealed her lips with hers.

Under the impact Arjun brought her out of the car while she made a beautiful job biting his lips.

What followed was exactly what Arjun had told his lady love… ripping of shirt by Sakshi as the ghost of Gabbar filled her every now and then and ripping her own kurti to love her man.

~*~

Sakshi's Point of View

"So Miss. Anand... you practically forced the make out, and I like a proper gentleman did not take advantage over you." he nuzzled me as I gaped at the blue sky.

"So do you truly love me?" I asked in a weak voice.

"Well if coerced by Gabbar, I surely do!" Arjun laughed to get punched by me.

"I love you a lot." I smiled and then said "Yeh haath humka dede Rawte!" I winked while Arjun stared at mw. "What!"

"Arrey if I need to propose you I need to put the ring and kiss you na! And you see, I wasn't that drunk!" I kissed his open mouth as he shook in laughter.

"to be Mrs. Rawte, you're going to pay heavy for this now! I love you too!" he laughed and we rolled amidst the grass fields chuckling and spending our day in true bliss.

Looking for other details?

Ahem, kuch baat andar hi rehte hai.. yeh baat samjhi ya... "uff... Arjun!" ahem... samjhau *wink*

-finis-

14 comments:

  1. rofl....sakshi bechari hard drink ki mari
    pi k kuch bhi yaad nhi hai use.....
    and arjun rofl...lut gaya barbaad ho gya....
    Sakshi as gabbar.....ye mast tha
    jab tak tere pair chalenge tab tak tere kapde rahenge
    and the best ki coehlo k baccho rofl....
    poor sakshi kya kya soch lia
    mast os tha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg
    ye to arjun sameer aur cochelo ki izzat ka bhaaaji paalaa
    agar media me ye video jaari ho jaaye to ETF walo ka kyaa ho
    sakshhi gabbbar omg ... peer aur kapade ... naahi naahii ..
    biryaani khayi ab goli bhi khaa.
    shree narad muni
    sam shree chotu bake ke bhag gaye
    sakshi ne pike ye kyaa kiyaaa
    subah kuch yaad nahi
    ramu ki aag thi naaa shole ka new version ye to sakshi ke dil ki aag
    sakshi ko itna despo kar diyaa arjun ne
    sakshi he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm... this is damn interesting!!
    oh..I forgot..welcome back dearie!! :D :D
    hmm.. so back to the story..
    really amazing!
    loved it!
    oh god shree.. I cant stop laughing reading it.. this is too hilarious.. I don't know will I be sane anymore..
    till I read it completely n bring back my sanity!! haha!!
    but well after reading it completely..
    what a refreshing piece of writing!
    truely amazing.. noo.. amoosing!!
    hamka ye story bahut pasand aayaa Shreewa!!
    sooperb.. phaadoo.. jhaakaass!!
    itna maja aaya..itna majja aaya.. ke kya bataye kitna majja aaya!!
    Coelho ke bacche.. bechara coelho!!
    aree moosic pe to hum bhi danase karega re baba.. akele chokra log ko hi kyu nachwaya??!! koi baat nahi.. hum shaadi me danase kar lega.. thik na??!!
    proposal to bahot badhiya tha.. ek dum faadu.. oye.. sab kuch to sakshi ne faad diya.. ab kya bacha??
    hehe..
    loved it to the core! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ending..
    Truly loved it..
    Your writing surely increased thousands fold...
    Love u..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful OS
    Loved it
    Welcome back after break

    ReplyDelete
  7. awsum blossum os
    loved it sooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  8. hilarious yet sooooo romantic loved it to bits keep writing more like this

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG dii it was soo hilarious
    Love it
    Arakshi were soo good
    Love them

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW
    Awesome
    Amazing
    Hilarious
    Just loved it

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete